Jordan School District serves more than 53,600 children living in the communities of Bluffdale, Copperton, Herriman, Riverton,
South Jordan and West Jordan.
Elementary Schools Middle Schools High Schools/Tech Special Schools
A Growing District in Suburban Communities
- In the last 11 years, we have opened 14 new schools and reconstructed two older schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, we opened Ridge View Elementary, Mountain Point Elementary, Mountain Creek Middle and Mountain Ridge High. We also completed a rebuild of the West Jordan Middle School
- We will be opening two new schools in 2020 (one elementary school and one middle school).
Unique Opportunities Abound
- Each year Jordan teachers have a non-threatening, simple way to transfer to a different school within the District if circumstances ever change. We call it the "Teacher Transfer Fair".
- Options of working at Year-Round, Modified or Traditional Elementary Schools
- Nationally recognized and ranked programs including Drill, Music, Sports, Debate, HOSA, and many more.
- Each classroom comes equipped with an iPad, an Apple TV, a projector, along with the teacher issued computer.
- Increased funding provides at least a full-time guidance equivalency in each of our schools, comprised of school psychologists, counselors, and/or social workers. Due to grant funding some elementary schools have two full-time guidance specialists!