These Administrative Internship Guidelines will assist you as you request an administrative internship placement in Jordan School District.
Administrative Internship Unpaid Procedures:
- Educators desiring an administrative internship placement must complete an online application by clicking here.
- The Human Resource Administrator, in collaboration with the school principal will make all administrative internship placements. Administrative Internship Placements are not to be made by the prospective intern.
- The Human Resource Department will notify the prospective intern via email, with an APPROVED Administrative Intern placement assignment. It will be the responsibility of the applicant to contact the principal they are assigned to and organize a schedule for these unpaid internship hours around their normal contract hours.
JSD Employee Requests:
- Unpaid Administrative internship hours must be completed “off contract time or outside regular school assignments”.
- Unpaid Administrative internships should broaden an intern’s administrative experience; therefore, placements at their current school location are highly unlikely.
- Supervising principals will submit to the Human Resource Department performance evaluations for each intern they supervise once the intern has completed their internship hours at the school location.
Out of District Employee Requests:
- Before being assigned an administrative internship in JSD, all out of district administrative interns must complete a BCI background check, which will allow JSD to receive their BCI report.
Hours: Fingerprinting is available by appointment only: click here to schedule
Cost: $34 - Cash or credit card only
Identification Required: Government issued Photo ID